Operation: Fix This House!

Operation: Fix This House!
Our adventures in fixing up a fixer-upper

Confessions of an Antibride

Confessions of an Antibride
Snarky Commentary on Wedding Planning

Pink Dog Cooks

Pink Dog Cooks
Sort of.

Tutorials

Tutorials
And other Crafting Goodness

Hauser von Schnauzer!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Meet Mojo! He turned seven weeks old today and we were able to finally bring him home!



While some of the following pictures may depict images in which Linus appears to be happy about the new puppy, sadly, this is not the case. It appears he was not expecting this outcome from his little rendezvous last fall! Linus has become quite the drama queen in the past few days and I think is convinced MacGyver and I have lost our minds. He, for lack of a better way to say it, utterly and completely despises little Mojito. Hopefully this will not last!



Mojo with one of his brothers before he came home.



While they look like they are making nice...believe me looks are deceiving.



Mojo invited himself into Linus' kennel (without Linus permission, of course). This picture was taking moments before Linus ran for the hills.



I put Mojo in his kennel to see how it would go. I think the only thing missing from this picture is a tin can to clank against the bars. What a sad little puppy we have!



Mojo modeled his new shirt compliments of MacGyver's sister. (It says "I'm naked under my shirt!)

One passed out puppy!




And now I must excuse myself, I have to go fish Linus out from under the bed where he has been pouting all evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Pink Dog Blog by TNB