Operation: Fix This House!

Operation: Fix This House!
Our adventures in fixing up a fixer-upper

Confessions of an Antibride

Confessions of an Antibride
Snarky Commentary on Wedding Planning

Pink Dog Cooks

Pink Dog Cooks
Sort of.

Tutorials

Tutorials
And other Crafting Goodness

Bippity Boppity Boo!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have been down for the count for the last three days with pneumonia.  The worst part?  I got it for no good reason!  I was sick for three weeks about a month ago, then I was golden for a little over a week.  Did you read that?  GOLDEN.  Then out of nowhere this crap goes all Emeril Lagasse on me and the next thing I know I have a fever of 103.6 and I'm calling myself a ninja as I stumble to the bathroom in the dark.

I'm trying to be more consistent with posting on here, but dumb stuff keeps getting in the way.  So until I can manage something better, I'll repost something I put up on Facebook a few nights ago.  These compilations are hilarious, by the way.  This one is probably my favorite:

[(www.weknowmemes.com) - also, NSFW]

I couldn't find one I liked for social workers or therapists so I made my own.


Yep.

On a related note, I had a realization as I laid in a magic cough syrup induced stupor a few nights ago.  I shouldn't post things on Facebook that could later become blog posts.  It's like double dipping on my own material and that just seems...wrong.

That's all for now.  I have a tea party planned in Magic Cough Syrup Land tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Pink Dog Blog by TNB